Thursday, March 20, 2014

Errandonnee 2014

March 3, 2014

My winter bike parked outside of work.
Back at work after running some errands.

Home at last
 

    Destination
  • Work, bike shop, lunch
  • I rode my bike to work. During my lunch hour I went out to pick up some tire sealant at my LBS and some lunch at Subway. I finally arrived home 13 hours later.
  • Observations -  The Serfas 500 light does a great job lighting my way in the dark.
  • Total Miles - 30

March 10, 2014

Poised to go to the store and return some bottles


High security at the Big Y
Just the essentials, beer, coffee and milk
   
  Destination
  • Grocery store; Big Y and A&P package store.
  • I learned how much I can fit in my front basket with a six pack.
  • Miles - 5


March 12, 2014





Destination
  • Personal Care - Chiropractor
  • Wild Card - Staples
  • Observed - Geese eating something green in the ice.
  •  Miles - 16



   March 16, 2014

Bike parking at Stop & Shop


All loaded, 60 lbs or so
    Destination
  • Grocery store - Stop & Shop in Old Saybrook, CT
  • Observation - My bike is sweet!
  • Miles - 10       


March 18, 2014
        
My Soma San Marcos parked at work after running a few errands during lunch
Stopped at the library on the way home from work


 Back home at 6:30 PM

    Destination
  • Work and library
  • Observations - The library has lots of DVD's but they're difficult to select without using the computer catalog.
  • Miles - 23


March 19, 2014


Stopped at Pedal Power for their grand opening

Destination

  • Bike shop and personal care, (chiropractor) again
  • Observations - Head winds really stink.
  • Miles - 16
                             Total Miles - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment