Monday, September 5, 2011

Front Racks



Its hard to find find a decent front rack for less than $80. Especially if you don't have cantilever brakes and you want it in silver. I found this out when I started to look for a silver rack that I could mount on the Peugeot Mixtie. I wanted to be able to attach a basket to the rack so the load would be as low as possible for better handling.


Here is what I found in the criteria stated above:
The Lunch Rack
    TopIT  $54.97 (silver available)       The Linus Lunch Rack $39.97
Soma Mini Alloy Front Rack
Soma Mini Alloy Front Rack $29
Blackburn MTF-1 Front Rack Silver, One Size
Blackburn MTF-1 $39.99
Axiom Phoenix DLX Front Rack - Wood Top 171326
Axiom Phoenix DLX $40


Velo Orange Randonneur Front Rack  (on special $55)

That's it, so I chose the Soma Mini Front Rack, and the Blackburn MTF-1, which were both on manufacture back order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment